Regent Theatre

From WikiTO - The Toronto Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Recommend This Article:
   



Previously the Belsize Theatre when it opened in 1927, this art deco movie house featured an orchestra for silent films before staging live performances in the 1950s and ’60s. It now shows second-run films and documentaries In 2002, a post-production company called Theatre D moved in, allowing aspiring filmmakers to see their work in the main theatre.

Info

Address: 555 Mount Pleasant Rd.
Year Opened: 1927
Screens: 1
Seats: 600
Phone: 416-480-9884

Personal tools