St. James Cemetery

From WikiTO - The Toronto Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Recommend This Article:
   


The Cemetery was designed by John Howard (of High Park fame) and opened in 1844. The old fashioned cemetery was originally build to serve the growing needs of Toronto, as local church and military cemeteries were becoming full. The 65 acres at Bloor and Parliament St. has a dramatic hill side location and is popular as a park.

Where

635 Parliament St.
416 964 9194
TTC: Castle Frank Station

Personal tools